Monday, January 12, 2009
I hear Nie Nie is coming back to blog!
Ok I have written since August '08 about this sweet girl who I just adore. I adore her beautiful sense of style, her femininity, her love of motherhood, her love of Anthropologie(like me). I have just loved getting to know her. On days when work has been crazy and scary.. I come home and she reminds me of what I believe in.. family. We actually do not share similar ideas on a lot of things. She is Mormon and I am a Catholic. What I would call a liberal Catholic who loves the Lord, and believes the bible is inspired by God but also believes that you have to apply some rationale and logic to it so you can relate it to life today in these current times. But I will not go into all of that on this blog entry. Rather I will say I just adore her and her writings and her absolutely beautiful nest! I think you can adore and admire someone and not agree with everything they believe in. But let me get to the point. I hear she will be blogging again as of January 17th. WOW I am really excited! She writes well. Not perfect( like me) but full of heart and life and CREATIVITY! SO YAY. I am dancing, I am excited. Miss Nie is coming back to the world of Mommy Bloggers! By the way her home recently won Nest of the Year in Cookie Mag( another fave of mine). Check it out http://www.cookiemag.com/magazine/blogs/nesting/best_of_2008/index.html drool, drool, drool.... I love her home! I love mine too( do not get me wrong)..... Still so much I want to do . But I do love it! Hugs to you... Happy January. Enjoy big comfy sweaters, bowls of soup, cuddling in bed, big comfy blankets, flannel sheets, fire places. I adore January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a pic of something I love. I love Chandeliers. My BFF Coleen has a beautiful one in her home. I have one on my list of things I would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment