Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Launching Pretty & Pink Mom Life Coaching: New BLOG as my Virtual Office

Ok so one of my goals was to launch my Life Coaching Business. And with this blog I am doing so!

Yippee WOOO HOOOOOOO.....

Bookmark this site( below), check it often for discussions and mom resources and let me know how I can support you etc. I am available for one on one sessions, group sessions or public speaking events.


http://prettypinkmomlifecoach.blogspot.com/


Hugs From Gigi/Gieselle
Trained by Coachville, holding various Coaching Certifications already and working toward Coachville Designated Coach Certification

1 comment:

Therese said...

This is AWESOME!!! I need to get yours and Amber's photo links onto my blog. I love to advertise for my friends. :) Give me a couple of days and I'll have you up and running. And if I know of anyone, I'll be sure to send them your way!