Friday, July 17, 2009

F*** IT


Fast post.... wild week. Tensions have been high in my house... some work doors have closed and we had a bought of some yucky Virus again that 3/4 of us got... but heck we are strong and never beaten..... we are winners and never giver uppers.... in the midst of the heat this week darling C and I were having a discussion when I said "F*** IT". Now I am more a priss than not and really do not swear a lot. but sometimes and good ole F BOMB is needed! Well to my surprise my two year old heard it and started to laugh and has been walking around for days saying..................




F*** IT.......F*** IT.



sorry to offend, and I know father in heaven will allow me this ..... this one time!

5 comments:

Carainn said...

LOL

It Ok we all have day that are *************** days

Jennifer B. said...

Oh Gigi, that made me laugh really hard. All of you will think this is SUPER funny 20 years from now.

Nichole said...

Gigi-Kids they say the darnedest things ;-) Yeah, Carter went through this too, hearing a potty word come from my mouth, he repeated it EVERYWHERE.

The Fantastic Four said...

LOL!
Hey...It's okay to vent once in awhile. There are crap days, s*** days, F-Bomb days and even MF-er days!!! We've all been there, sweetie :)
Love ya,
Marleney

Unknown said...

i hear ya sister! i have those days myself.