( A Lazy Sunday filled with kisses....)
And some Sugar Cookies.... boys love doing this!
This is from Friday. CJ fast asleep at 7:00pm , and Mason doing his Wind Tunnel kind of stuff!
Saturday, Steele Creek Outreach Girls gathered for a photo. Nichole started this group and we have some great things we are working on... Twilight Movie and Canned Food Drive. Your invited. more to come...
So someone sent me(my friend Suzanne from LI actually).... a note on Facebook that for the next few days leading up to Thanksgiving I should partake in the Thanksgiving Challenge. The objective to find something everyday to be thankful for. Well you know I love this sort of thing...
1. I love a challenge.
2. I love a Self Development Challenge even more!
So here is my list for this week.
I am thankful for(in random order for fun):
1. all the Self Help Gurus of the world who teach the rest of us how to live.
2. ability to walk .
3. Chris, CJ & Mason
4. health.
5. my nest.
6. today.
7. ability to take lonnnnnnng, slooooooooow breaths to relax myself.
8. friends to go see new Twilight Movie - New Moon(premier this Friday)!
9. YOGA.
10. God.
11. myself
12. my freedom.
13. the ability to hear beautiful music!
14. all the amazing things I learned from Wachovia..( all the cool Diversity Work) - that changed who I am and how I see myself and others.
15. my ability to read beautiful books.
16. people like Martin Luther King and Gandhi and Oprah. All who I admire so much!
17. the ability to be deep and be shallow... and love myself for both!
18. living in this beautiful place.. Charlotte, especially this time of year!
19. technology that allows me to connect with so many people.. and myself....
20. stolen quiet moments when I sit with myself and feel good, bad and ugly... and let it out!
21. pretty things and pretty places... all the things that sparkle, and shine and smell good in the world.
22. discernment to know that I can be great too like MLK, and Gandhi and Oprah. If I love people a lot ... if I love God a lot ... if I love myself a lot, if I focus on raising my boys to be compassionate and kind to themselves and others.
I have so much to be thankful for!!!!!!!!! What are you thankful for? would love to hear below in comments....
love G
1. I love a challenge.
2. I love a Self Development Challenge even more!
So here is my list for this week.
I am thankful for(in random order for fun):
1. all the Self Help Gurus of the world who teach the rest of us how to live.
2. ability to walk .
3. Chris, CJ & Mason
4. health.
5. my nest.
6. today.
7. ability to take lonnnnnnng, slooooooooow breaths to relax myself.
8. friends to go see new Twilight Movie - New Moon(premier this Friday)!
9. YOGA.
10. God.
11. myself
12. my freedom.
13. the ability to hear beautiful music!
14. all the amazing things I learned from Wachovia..( all the cool Diversity Work) - that changed who I am and how I see myself and others.
15. my ability to read beautiful books.
16. people like Martin Luther King and Gandhi and Oprah. All who I admire so much!
17. the ability to be deep and be shallow... and love myself for both!
18. living in this beautiful place.. Charlotte, especially this time of year!
19. technology that allows me to connect with so many people.. and myself....
20. stolen quiet moments when I sit with myself and feel good, bad and ugly... and let it out!
21. pretty things and pretty places... all the things that sparkle, and shine and smell good in the world.
22. discernment to know that I can be great too like MLK, and Gandhi and Oprah. If I love people a lot ... if I love God a lot ... if I love myself a lot, if I focus on raising my boys to be compassionate and kind to themselves and others.
I have so much to be thankful for!!!!!!!!! What are you thankful for? would love to hear below in comments....
love G
No comments:
Post a Comment