Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Irish Eyes Might be Smiling

As you may or may not know... my boys have Irish Genes( daddy is part McNiff)....
They love these sunglasses below. As I looked at them... by golly if they do not resemble my hero....BONO of U2.
What do you think?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Carainn said...

GiGi,

I have a feeling, Your boys are from Dublin.... I am so happy to hear your boys are part Irish. we will have to get together for St Patricks Day 2010...
Love Ya
C

Therese said...

LOL!!! TOO CUTE!! and yes, they do look like Bono. Oh, Gigi... I think you and I would have been BFFs (or whatever the acronym is) in high school. U2 was and still is one of my favorite bands. Hubby is 1/4 Irish; the red hair and freckles are a give away - which is why no one suspects he is 1/2 mexican (from his mom). I think he use to wear a pair of Bono sunglasses too. Too funny!! :)