Thursday, January 7, 2010

2 Boys Christmas Pics.... Finale

It has been two weeks since Christmas and I am still loading pics.. ha ha he he..... this is the last entry documenting Holiday 2009. It was a great holiday. I now find myself very introspective... looking back a lot on 2009 and thinking about 2010. 2009 was really challenging and yet through it all.. we kept going... breathing, grabbing the joyful moments and savoring them. My goal has been to feel it all.. even the crappy stuff. My tendency is to want to quickly sweep the yucky feelings under the rug and not experience raw... emotions like saddness and anger... but I have challenged myself to feel it all.. the good and the bad.. and I feel stronger! You have to feel the bad to really appreciate the good. I have really good vibes about 2010.... my transformation as a human....growing, evolving.. being honest.. continues...I am mix of feelings and roles in life..I am . deep... materialistic.... kind... compassionate... jealous.. competitive.. emotional...and I am me! Momma... spiritual being... professional... HUMAN.... jumping into 2010 with God and my own three kings beside me!









Photobucket



Lovely Light at Mcaddenville.. a Charlotte Tradition
Photobucket


Monkey Joes with Grandpa
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

loved seeing your holiday pics! thanks for sharing gigi!!