Sunday, March 14, 2010

Drum Roll Please: New Window Treatments!

Hi People. I can not believe it has been a month since my last entry. I have missed you sooo. With new job( I LOVE) and mommyhood and being very sick for several weeks I have not had the Bandwith to write. So Sorry. I am back. Energy coming back.. feeling like me again. WOO HOO. I need to be quick. New week fast approaching. My Window Treatments have been complete for over three weeks and I adore them! More to come on life later this week.

Sing in the shower! Dance.... Wear pretty things.... look at flowers... kiss your people A LOT! more to come.. Gieselle/Gigi...

PS: Edited to add.. I am not pregnant! I read above and thought.. OMG people might think I am pregnant. No.. No No. Mom to two boys is enough for this 40 year old chick- a-dee. I had a bronchial infection which created Short Term Asthma. Fun. But almost DONE. Two boys fun and we are DONE!




Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

melissa said...

ohhhh..I love them! Seriously..beautiful! Miss seeing your happy face. Hugs Melissa c

Unknown said...

so pretty! glad you are on the mend and the new job is working out!!