Maybe.. and maybe not. Life is real. Today, I am tired and so glad that it's Friday. Today I love the job, and it is super busy. Today I spend the day on the phone talking, listening until my mouth hearts, trying to make a difference in my own way.
Today, I got lost in my car... rushing to get from a school trip to a meeting and hour away.. uptown.. frantic.. lost.. finally found 85.
Today, the smiles of my sweet boys and the hugs made it all better.
Today a husband who sees how tired I am .. and has dinner ready.. is a good thing.
Today, I shut the door and want to cry. Today, I went to an offsite meeting with just girls. We talked work, botox, sesame chicken, and pretty lavender flowers. My kind of meeting.
Today, I am a Soccer Mom.
Today I have to work very hard to quiet the negative thoughts in my head saying "your not good enough"....
Today I know why people call it " the terrible twos". And yet still adore my ball of energy....and two year old
Today, I miss my friend who moved from Berewick.
Today, I am glad Coleen and I had a good catch up and gosh how I miss her.
Today I freakin' LOVE MAC MASCARA!!!!!!
Today I am obsessed with anything Lavender!
Today I am thinking about all the girls out there who desperately want to be mothers....
Today, I joined the PTA. Today I a am daydreaming of Anthropologie, Provence, France( never been and want to go)...
Today I sat outside with a glass of Moscato with Chris, while the boys ran around. I felt my stomach relax for the first time in several days......
Today, I love Friday






2 comments:
love you girl. cute photos. amazing how many different roles we can play in a day and how many emotions we can roll through in 24 hrs! Need to catch up soon-
thinking the same as varna! today i think you are amazing! love ya!
Post a Comment