I am a tree hugger, optimist, yoga loving, peace loving, make the world a better place- kind of chick. Today we had a chance to participate in the Mitochondrial Energy for Life Walk in our town/city. Our friend Savannah has Mitochondrial Disease and we love her and wanted to help raise money to find a cure for this stupid thing. The day just filled me with joy. We spent it outside with so many local people we love so much. They are our family. We are blessed. And I am tired. I should have stetched before the walk!
HA HA HA HA.... We were outside 99.9% of the day. I am happiest outside in the sun with my three boys. Ended the day at the pool again with some peeps we love. My heart is full of love tonight... sore, tired - 41wonderful year old muscles... but a strong heart full of LOVE and gratitude for this amazing life I live!
HA HA HA HA.... We were outside 99.9% of the day. I am happiest outside in the sun with my three boys. Ended the day at the pool again with some peeps we love. My heart is full of love tonight... sore, tired - 41wonderful year old muscles... but a strong heart full of LOVE and gratitude for this amazing life I live!
No comments:
Post a Comment