Friday, June 17, 2011

Happily 42!






I TURNED 42 years old this week on Tuesday, June 14th. I feel very much at peace. I know how to love and what it feels like to be loved, I have done some interesting things professionally, things I have loved and things I have HATED... but i learned from it all. I have traveled a bit, although there is so much more of the world I want to see. The Pov Peeps and Drays are all healthy! I live in my little Pov Place Nest with my three guys.. who are the light of my life



( almost all the time!) Note the ALMOST!










So happy birthday to me... happy birthday to me.. I am joyful and at peace... happy birthday to me( and I even got Wrinkle Cream in the mail!)






I just love HATS! Always have and always will!





2 comments:

Therese said...

AWWWE!!! Happy Birthday... 10 days late!! Love the hat too. I haven't been brave enough to try them, though my hubby would like me to. =) Loving and missing you all the way from Texas!!

JennyV said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday!
I am so happy to have found your blog, I love it! :)