Ten years ago, a horrible act occurred against the United States. People died. Planes flew into buildings. Our world changed dramatically. I like to see myself as a Global Citizen first, a Human Being but I am also a proud American. We live in a country where I can speak freely. There are things within our system I don't like. I can say I still see the racism, injustice, inequality. But there is so much more good to this USA than bad. We live free! And honestly I have to focus on me, my "stuff" and my own development. I will not throw stones at anyone. I am just a person trying to be the best I can be. I hope you both will be good men, love yourselves, someone else, a higher power, and humanity.
Bad people exist for sure. Many people died ten years ago because of hate. Hate kills. I hope you choose love and compassion for yourselves and others over hate.
Today, I did what I do when stressed or hurting, I turned to my Pov Nest for comfort. I turned to: my three guys, books, art,my lastest obsession pinterest.com/ and fashion. I turned to you for your sweet little kisses and hugs and love. I am the luckiest girl in the world. Ten years ago I had dreams of being a mother. Today I am! The best I can do to honor those that died is to live BIG. I am going to enjoy this great big full life I have. I want that for you both too! Ride rollercoasters, travel, eat Pizza often. Dance, dance, and dance some more. Kiss and hug people... make big mistakes, cry, laugh, listen to music, win, lose and LIVE my sweet baby boys... LIVE!
Thank you for a great day today! I loved the Balloon Fights but not nearly as much as I love you both my Frick and Frack!





No comments:
Post a Comment