I don't say Thank You enough. I struggle with my faith. I believe in you and yet I don't want to be pushy on people. And I respect that others can believe differently. I believe Jesus and yet I also believe Mohammed was probably important and other prophets. At the end of the day I belive in you completely and your beloved son, my savior Jesus. Wanted to say thank you. Thank you for my life. It is really very cool. For my husband who I really love on good days and bad. For Frick an Frack who allow me to be a kid and slow down. Thank you for this messy, whacky, extremely imperfect.. Majestic Life. I stray...from you.. I dont speak for you enough. I am materialistic, shallow at times, overly emotional, and selfish... but you love me always... I never doubt that.
Just wanted to say that.. I LOVE YOU MY LORD! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, if CJ and Mason read this someday.. and I am gone.. I hope they grow to believe in you. They don't have to believe in dogma... I don't. But I hope they believe in you and know you and love you and know everything that comes from you is really very, very cool and PERFECT.
Thank you... will eat lots for you and in your honor this Thursday.
xoxox the curly haired girl from Long Island, G

No comments:
Post a Comment