I love the Shell Gas Station seen in the back.. very "Fall" like
" Searching for the perfect pumpkin...." PS: That is CMC uptown in the background, where CJ was born...
My pumpkins ........
Mason and Daddy with Mason's Pumpkin
This one is for you UNCLE WILL!
And this is for you TITI DAWNE!
This is major eye candy for Mommy. Look at those flowers!
The Domestic Goddess herself.... Lovely Lucia
Concentrating so hard!
Cool Halloween Tees from Uncle Jerry. We love them!
May May having a snack on Sunday... 14 1/2 months
CJ loves the computers at the library. Mommy drives and he enjoys!
And what Big Brother does so must Little Brother!
Lots of Smoochin' in our House!
As for milestones.... really nothing major right now. Well we were healthy this week! YEAH. That is a great blessing. Here's to a great week. I believe the thoughts we have right now determine our future( well I read that in a book and believe it). So I choose to be joyful and at peace and THANKFUL and I know my week will ROCK no matter what comes my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment