Well I am back. Did you all miss me? I missed you and the world of blogging VERY MUCH. I gave Facebook up for Lent and that is hard but I could never give up blogging. For me it is putting my heart on paper. March 14th the boys and I minus(Chris) headed to Dade City, FLA to spend time with Ken and Eva.. aka Grandpa Ken and Grandma Cha Cha. We had a great week. Spending time with my parents as a grown woman has been a really interesting and wonderful experience. During this time I get a lot of answers about myself. I understand why I do certain things I do. I see where I get all my good and even some not so good habits(smile)...... . We really enjoyed ourselves and time with the grands. Mom and Dad Thank You so much for all the love/support you gave me as a child and now today as a grown woman! I love you very, very much! I love watching the boys with you!
We arrived back and I have wanted to post but I have been EXHAUSTED. I have been fighting a cold AND I think I am working through some emotion and fear as it relates to Wachovia/Wells Fargo Integration. Every evening I want to blog but by the time I get the boys down... I fall into bed. I am just exhausted as I said from a cold and I think just from some stress I have been carrying inside... but as I quiet and get out of my head and into my "true knowing self I know it will all be MORE THAN OK.
Here is my take.... the new leaders( Wells) are good people doing the best they can. Many banks want to give back the TARP Money( money taken from the government) to restore investor confidence, so there are many aspects pushing for trimming back expenses. Financial Services is transforming before my eyes. My mantra is that I am a contractor now. Everyday with some work is an opportunity but no guarantee for past the day or the week. Layoff is a very real possibility for me. People very close to me have been laid off. My initial reaction is FEAR. I find myself thinking, "how will we pay the mortgage? how will we eat? how will we provide for the kids?" Then once I peel the layers of fear I realize that I HAVE POWER! ALOT OF IT. Layoff is being let go just from a company but that can bring great OPPORTUNITY! I am a really smart chick! I am great with people! I am a great coach/motivator....all around person. I am a great Training Consultant/Coach! and I will create whatever the next step for me professionally is......... If God wants a big overhaul of my professional life.. he will create it. So I am scared a bit... excited a bit.... tired a bit..... thankful a lot...... blessed alot... Here's to a new day of life. The sun is shining and I am going to grab this day and make it GREAT!
And here are some pictures from Florida that I have been wanting to post.
Our second night with my parents Discovery flew right by the house. It was soooo cool. I am so glad CJ got to see it! We sat outside and all screamed as it flew by!
The Grandparent Motto:
Cute little box for Grandbaby #4
Blanket for our friend Melissa G's baby boy Parker coming soon...... We grew up with Melissa on Long Island and our parents are still good friends....

I love this picture. I took it the first night we arrived.. as the sun set

Sunday.. church. I love Mother Teresa. She is my favorite Saint. My parents go to a church called St. Anthony's and this was hung on the side of the schoolhouse.

Over the last few years my devotion and love for Mary has grown a lot. I find myself praying to her a lot and asking her to speak to the "Big Man"... Heavenly Father on my behalf.

St. Anthony's... San Antonio FLA/ Dade City.. love the Florida style churches

We made it through about 20 minutes. Luckily the church has a great playground.

With stuff like this......

And this....

After mass

View from my parents backyard FORE!

I loved these sweet little ornaments my Mom hung outside. They remind me of NENE of NENE Dialogues.. my favorite Mommy Blogger.

The park near my parents house. My fave tees for the boys " Please Look after Earth Until I grow Up"! I am a tree hugger at heart!

My dad! Love you and look at that sky. Majestic!

Grandma Cha Cha... thank goodness her back surgery now allows her to play with the boys.

Me and sweet peas.......

Mason


At the Lowry Tampa Zoo. One of CJs favorite places in the world I think! He was soooo happy and ran from site to site with pure JOY! Gorillas in the background....

Backyard eating icys bliss!

Papa and Mason

Someday I may open a little studio for Mommy Coaching/Workshops/ Yoga etc. I would want it to look like this.............. this is Dade City Town.. so cute/ great little antique stores etc.

Dade City Library.. very fun

Listening during a Reading Time Activity

After reading time... it was CRAFT time. CJ was very into it as was CHA CHA.

My parents have a neighbor my age.. Marge. Marge and I have become goodbuddies. She took us to a really cool Strawberry Farm. Here are Mara(4) and CJ.

This place had rows and rows of Strawberry's hanging from baskets. It was sooo cool! PS: Note Mason has this thing about sweatshirts right now. They are his security blankets.
Blanket for our friend Melissa G's baby boy Parker coming soon...... We grew up with Melissa on Long Island and our parents are still good friends....
I love this picture. I took it the first night we arrived.. as the sun set
Sunday.. church. I love Mother Teresa. She is my favorite Saint. My parents go to a church called St. Anthony's and this was hung on the side of the schoolhouse.
Over the last few years my devotion and love for Mary has grown a lot. I find myself praying to her a lot and asking her to speak to the "Big Man"... Heavenly Father on my behalf.
St. Anthony's... San Antonio FLA/ Dade City.. love the Florida style churches
We made it through about 20 minutes. Luckily the church has a great playground.
With stuff like this......
And this....
After mass
View from my parents backyard FORE!
I loved these sweet little ornaments my Mom hung outside. They remind me of NENE of NENE Dialogues.. my favorite Mommy Blogger.
The park near my parents house. My fave tees for the boys " Please Look after Earth Until I grow Up"! I am a tree hugger at heart!
My dad! Love you and look at that sky. Majestic!
Grandma Cha Cha... thank goodness her back surgery now allows her to play with the boys.
Me and sweet peas.......
Mason
At the Lowry Tampa Zoo. One of CJs favorite places in the world I think! He was soooo happy and ran from site to site with pure JOY! Gorillas in the background....
Backyard eating icys bliss!
Papa and Mason
Someday I may open a little studio for Mommy Coaching/Workshops/ Yoga etc. I would want it to look like this.............. this is Dade City Town.. so cute/ great little antique stores etc.
Dade City Library.. very fun
Listening during a Reading Time Activity
After reading time... it was CRAFT time. CJ was very into it as was CHA CHA.
My parents have a neighbor my age.. Marge. Marge and I have become goodbuddies. She took us to a really cool Strawberry Farm. Here are Mara(4) and CJ.
This place had rows and rows of Strawberry's hanging from baskets. It was sooo cool! PS: Note Mason has this thing about sweatshirts right now. They are his security blankets.
2 comments:
Oh how I do miss our pool and patio in Florida...the sunsets there were just breathtaking! Well, I for one am very glad to have you home again. Your amazing presence is noticably missed when you go on these sojourns. I'm glad that you had fun...the pics were great! I have every confidence that you will weather the wachovia-wells storm because you ARE all those wonderful things you said about yourself and more...including awesome friend! I love you G...have a great week!
Wow, looks like you had a great trip to Florida to see your parents. I love watching my parents play with my kids too. I feel like I am getting to know my parents all over again. I feel your stress over the job lady, hang in there, you can DEW it! Love your words that the lay off can be seen as oppurtunity
Post a Comment