Sunday, March 1, 2009

NEST FEST



Snow covered porch
Camera not working but look at that snow.. OUR LOVE NEST...

House across the street.



Well the weekend started out with Chris heading out for his annual Pinehurst Golf Trip organized by his Dad and family coming to town to spend time with the boys and I. With the weather storm, plans changed quickly. Our family visitors headed out of Charlotte early this am and Chris came home early. I am really glad to have him home. We had a nice visit with family... my camera is not working so I will have to post pictures at a later date. I did take a few of the snow. I am really excited to get the boys out in it tomorrow. Chris and I have been looking around the house for what we can use as a makeshift sled. We have a hill in the backyard which is perfect for these little ones to try sledding on. WOW I have not seen snow like this in over ten years! My little family pressed our heads against the window this evening and watched the snow come down. We explained to my boys " This is snow" and they oohed and ahhhed. And I was smart enough to make a mental note and think..."THESE ARE THE BEST TIMES OF MY LIFE. MY HEART IS FULL OF JOY".


I am soooo excited the snow brings just a great excuse for POVEROMO NEST FEST.. and you know I love a NEST FEST. Tomorrow sledding..... comfort food....... hot cocoa and hugs lots of hugs and some emails etc since I will be WFH.. working from home..........

2 comments:

Amber Greenawalt said...

My heart is so full of joy today and the snow really is the icing on the cake. Lots of love to you G. XOXO!

The Grant Family said...

I agree with you, these are great times. You are such a warm loving women. I love that we are friends.
kisses.