I continue to find great comfort in my home life! More than ever.... someday over a beverage I would love to share what a wild ride this year has been. In many ways this has been the hardest year for me from a professional and career perspective. But I am also starting to get and create answers and feel very LIBERATED.... and empowered. I am pretty clear on who I am.. and what my contribution in this beautiful world is suppose to be.....so step by step I am creating exactly what I am suppose to.... WOO HOO! YEAH ME!!!!!!! Anyway, I took a ton of pictures Mothers Day Weekend and they make me happy so here they are down below......
As for the boys.. CJ enjoyed the Shea Pool this past weekend. He went right in( with life jacket). I definitely need to look into swimming lessons. And Mason is saying a lot of different words. My favorite is to hear him say his name.. when I ask him..." What is your name?" he says.. "MAY MAY".. and this just cracks me up! They both love.. absolutely love taking every pillow off my couches and having pillow fights! OK if you are stressed please do this... GO GET A PILLOW and throw it around for ten minutes.. even picture some of the people you are angry/pissed off at.. I promise you will feel so much better when done.... ok so I gotta go and get my pillow.. where is that pillow....?????????????
Chat soon, hugs and love Gieselle/Gigi
As for the boys.. CJ enjoyed the Shea Pool this past weekend. He went right in( with life jacket). I definitely need to look into swimming lessons. And Mason is saying a lot of different words. My favorite is to hear him say his name.. when I ask him..." What is your name?" he says.. "MAY MAY".. and this just cracks me up! They both love.. absolutely love taking every pillow off my couches and having pillow fights! OK if you are stressed please do this... GO GET A PILLOW and throw it around for ten minutes.. even picture some of the people you are angry/pissed off at.. I promise you will feel so much better when done.... ok so I gotta go and get my pillow.. where is that pillow....?????????????
Chat soon, hugs and love Gieselle/Gigi
I got a dozen pink roses from my boys..... they make me soooo happy! PINK RULES.. PINK RULES.. everything in the world should be PINK!
Mason taking it all in but cautious....
CJ right in...... it was actually pretty warm
I love our neighborhood pool! It relaxes me to just be there and be outside!
My roses.... I love gardening. Feeds my Soul even more than the flowers I think!
ROSES..
Mothers Day Artwork from CJ
Mason made this cute flower/palm print in school. I soooo love it! I am the type that wants to save every art project for EVER!
Roses
The lovely Lucia one of my dearest Mommy friends in the neighborhood had a small gathering for dinner on Mothers Day... she is such a wonderful hostess and "nester"! Each mom got flowers...
And some of us brought her some. I loved bringing my very own ...... I was sooo proud! Note mine are the smaller ones not the beautiful long stem ones.. but still beautiful to me!
The kids played games outside one of my favorite Uncle Jerry outfits on CJ I might add and .. NICE Lawn JOE.. very nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment