Monday, May 25, 2009

Welcome Summer - Memorial Weekend 2009


Happy Summer everyone....... We had a great albeit wet weekend. I actually love a nice warm rainy day. The kids though really seemed to be greatly deterred by the rain... take a peek!




Shea Pool Potluck

Some of my Berewick Best Buds


Ditto

Brian, Chris and sweet pea Savannah


Jeremy, Nathan and Grant enjoy the pool





Friends


Friends.. and food = HEAVEN for me!


Cook Out for Cure: Cancer Commando Berewick Team/Miss Carrie doing tattoos... great girl


Povs and Petes




Petes.. we love our Pete neighbors and good friends( Tad and Jackie)




This is my fave picture: I think EVER!!!!! JOY... PURE JOY!!!!!


Berewick Friends : in a pure joy moment!



Tattoos


CJ post tattoo



My sweet friend Amber. If you look in a dictionary under Domestic Goodess this girls picture is there!!!!!!!! good heart, great family.. GREAT GIRL


My Marleney.... beautiful inside and out.. she reminds me of my Maria from home!!!!!!


Nothing Like Doritos on a rainy day..... and yes they just got haircuts MOM.....


Alyssa and CJ have a moment... HA HA HA


playing



Petes again





Jake and his cousin.. enjoy the fun



Mason all bundled up



Daddy and Mason at Northlake Mall Monday



CJ in the playarea


I spent an hour in my beloved Anthro.. I just walked around smelling all the beautiful smells, feeling fabric, touching blouses and home goods. I was in heaven. I spent $13!
Early birthday gift.....




bookstore


1 comment:

Nichole said...

It was wonderful to see you this weekend Gigi. Keep your chin held high :-)
Hugs,
Nichole