Although I occasionally digress.. the goal of this blog is to capture our family life. I plan to print this entire blog into a book or several mini books. Today I wanted to "Shout Out" to CJ and tell you all a little more about him.
NAME: Christopher Michael JR aka CJ
BIRTHDATE: Oct. 6, 2004
NOTABLE: My water broke Tuesday, October 5th in prenatal yoga class here in Charlotte. My water broke like you see in a movie. I think I lost at least two gallons of water. I was completely dazed(he arrived three weeks early). The yoga instructor called Chris who sped over from an after work Basketball Game he was playing. I cried on the way to the hospital and asked Chris if he thought they could " PUT THE WATER BACK IN"?????
I interviewed CJ, Friday June 5th for this entry:
Mommy: "What is your favorite color CJ?"
CJ: "Blue and Green and Yellow and Orange...Oh I have one more Black. Oh and Pink"
Mommy: " What is your fave TV show"?
CJ: "Wow Wow Wubzy, Kai- Lan and Max and Ruby"
Mommy: "CJ what is your favorite thing to do?"
CJ: "Play with my dinosaurs and trains".
Mommy: " CJ what do you like to do with your family?"
CJ: "Play pillow fights and Hide - N- Go Seek."
Mommy: What is your favorite food?"
CJ: Pasta(shocker), noodles(ditto), oatmeal and waffles
What I observe in CJ as of late: CJ seems to be sensitive, and funny and likes to be in charge. He seems to like things orderly( WHY CANT I HAVE THIS GENE?), and can often be found checking his reflection out in the window or a mirror( and yes that is MY GENE)......I love my CJ oh sooo much. I often worry that we do not get enough time together just he and I. One goal I have this summer is a Date Day just the two of us. I so look forward to it. I love being around him. He makes me laugh. I think my favorite part of the day is when I put him to bed and he tells me "CUDDLE ME MOMMY"..... While I want these boys of mine to grow and experience this AMAZING WORLD.. there is a part of me that wishes I could stop the clock RIGHT NOW. I love you my magnificent little boy... firstborn.. shining star.. MY CJ.. My life is spectacular because I AM YOUR MOMMY!




1 comment:
HOW CUTE!!! It is funny what you say when you're in labor. It was just a panic then, but wasn't it all worth it? Love the blog and miss you. Sorry I've been so busy. I hope I'll see you soon. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 40 is fun! I was pregnant with DD2. You can always have a 3rd... ;-}
Post a Comment