Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th 2009

Well the Fourth of July was firetastic.. I mean fantastic! Ok Corny I know but it really was awesome. One of our bests!

Highlights:

CJ and Chris went to see new Ice Age 3 Movie. CJ loved it and it was his first time at a theater.. ever!

Took naps.. I love a good nap!

Visited Darren and Heather our dear friends in Steele Creek. They have an unbelievable home close by with a stunning pool and boat launch right on the lake. This is the place to be for the fourth! We had such a relaxing time with some of our fave local families.....


Had fun with sparklers and fireworks with Brian and Amber and fam and some more local friends....

Sunday.... park with good friends. Took a few moments to say THANK YOU GOD for all our blessings... napped.... did laundry and just nested and rested!!!!!!!!!

Summer is God's way of giving us a glimpse into what Heaven is like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Mason had Hand Foot Mouth this week.. but was fine in 48 hours! And doing his typical two year old stuff!


Getting ready to go to Darren and Heathers...



Paradise! Heather and Darren's magnificent place!




Siennah enjoying fourth food

Miss Amber and Savannah



Mr. Austin... all the kiddos were so cute in their red/white /blue




Little Miss Siennah



And my Mason


JOY.. jumping into the pool...(CJ)



a bunch of the kiddies



Dear buddies the H Family.. Leah/ Jeremy /Nathan and sweet pea Taylor


So much fun! Mr. Brian leading our fun!



My friend Amber who sparkles....... with or w/o fireworks



CJ with sparklers!!!!!!!



so fun


the boys in awe




catching our resident photographer in the moment

3 comments:

Amber Greenawalt said...

I think it was our best fourth ever! So glad we got to spend it with you! I was just telling Brian today that Chris really cracks me up. So much fun!!! xoxo, amber

Amber Greenawalt said...

p.s. I love that you got picture of my sandals!

Gigi Pov said...

I saw them and thought.. ohhhh that will make a good pic.. love ya G