Children are a gift from the Lord, a child is a reward from him. Psalm 127:3
Chris and I went home for literally 24 hrs (or so). We visited my home Ronkonkoma, Long Island. It was a quick visit to celebrate Cody Joseph's acceptance into our church. Chris is his godfather! I adore my little Cody. Welcome to the world my sweet, sweet pea! Thank you very much Auntie Lori, Uncle Will, Cousins Ryan and Ben for coming to Charlotte to keep our little boys company. It was a great visit to my first home. And it is great to be back in my new home... our beloved little Pov Nest!





a href="http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49/gigipov/?action=view¤t=WeekofAug10th133.jpg" target="_blank">










2 comments:
HEY GI! LOVE THE PICTURES YOU POSTED! IT WAS SO GREAT TO SPEND EVEN A LITTLE TIME WITH YOU GUYS!
PETER IS STILL TALKING ABOUT THE FUN IN THE POOL, ESP. THE DIVING BOARD! HOPE NOT TOO MUCH TIME GOES BY BEFORE WE HANG OUT AGAIN...MISS YOU ALREADY!
LOVE,
MARIA
Hey Missy,
I just saw that you left comments on the blogs, you are so sweet. I have been aweful about keeping up with everyone's blogs too. Cody is cute and all the pictures are great, especially the ones with you in them.
Hugs,
Nichole
Post a Comment