Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Second Birthday Mason.. Aug 5th, 2009

Dear Mason,
Happy Birthday( Aug 5th). We love you so. When you were in my belly I wondered a lot..... I wondered:
- will I be able to love another baby like I love CJ?
- will I have time to be with CJ?
- will I have time to be with this new baby, Chris, myself... GOD?
- will I ever take a shower again.... bath or any version of the two?
- can I do this.... can I raise two boys to be good men who love the lord, themselves and mankind? Gosh what a tall order!
- How will I get two kids to take naps?
- How will I ever get out of the house with two children?
- Do I really want to deal with MORE DIAPERS( CJ potty trained at 3+)?
- Can we afford another baby?
And then you came into the world.. that fabulous and HOT August 5th, 2007(it was 99 degrees) and the doctor placed your little sweet body on my belly... and



THE ANSWERS CAME.





.......... my heart expanded...... MOM's just have that capacity to love.. ALOT... We just love.... the heart grows bigger.... and maybe not all the answers are there.. but the important ones are!
My life is so full with you in it! You are so Freakin' funny.... and sweet.. and a human tornado at two.... I love to hear you say... "SCUSE ME and SSEEEEEEEEE JAY... SEEEEEE JAY ..." and yeah the occasional F*** IT....!
Thank you for choosing me as your mommy. I will and do make mistakes on this mommy journey.. but I love you so.... there are no words.. but again...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love Mommy..... and Daddy too.............. and SEEEEEEEEEEJAY









Photobucket

4 comments:

Therese said...

Happy Birthday, Mason!!! Welcome to the world of 2's...

Amber Greenawalt said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Can't wait to celebrate with you and your fantastic family! Love and Kisses,
The G-walts

Unknown said...

happy birthday mason!

love,
drew, elaine, molly and brody

The Fantastic Four said...

Happy Birthday Mason!
Hope you enjoy your monkey cake :)

Love,
Marleney