
So goals and intentions are kind of personal. Mine have been rambling around in my head now for weeks. I think about this stuff a lot. I am anal about not wanting to miss out on life.. and I believe that by thinking about (and writing down)what I want for this year I can work toward creating it. I also want to keep it simple. The truth is.. I like me (for the most part) just as I am!
With that .. the Bucket List is:
1. Kiss or be kissed by my sweet husband at least once a day.
2. Focus my energy on the following relationships in this order:
- GOD, Self, Marriage/Chris, my boys....everyone else (as I have bandwith).
3. Contribute to the financial health of my family( get a job that brings in $).
4. Run a 5k that is associated with some charitable organization.
5. Be kind to myself. Love myself.. have compassion for myself. Take care of myself.
6. Do volunteer work through Steele Creek Outreach(see: http://steelecreekoutreach.blogspot.com/
and support Amber's Mitochondrial Work, as well as support agencies focused on Women and Children impacted by Domestic Abuse.
7. Be present as best I can. Take deep breaths....listen more than I talk.
8. Be honest and verbalize that I love God and Jesus.. and I am a liberal Catholic defining that for myself every day.....
9. Continue to work on my long term goal to build my business as a Life Coach/Licensed Counselor.
10. Be compassionate with myself even if its 12/31/2010 and none of this has been accomplished because I know, I will have lived.. and loved and that is really what is important!
3 comments:
I like you too just the way you are Gi! love this post....one of my favorites!! soooooo deep! thanks for sharing!xoxo, Maria
I love you G! I think you are such an amazing woman!! Thank you! Thank You for #6 :)
Awesome goals. And guess what G, you are much more present then most, and the fact that you even know what that means is a definite thumbs up in my book. Most people have no idea about the difference between being conscious, and being in their mind :-)
Post a Comment