Anyone who knows me knows I was the girl:
- always late to the bus stop because I could not get dressed in the am.
- was voted most likely to Lose something important by my sorority pledge class. Yeah DPHIE Girls...!!!!!
- go into my handbag and you will gasp! I promise! Not dirty... at all.. just unorganized.
But I appreciate and love organization. I love to see an organized pantry, drawer.... I love it! While other unorganized Peeps... could care less.. I care. That is why I feel in love with this handsome boy, Chris. Well one of the reasons. Chris is organized, meticulous.... I swear ... I remember one time at a Summer House pre marriage.. he opened his duffle bag. Every girl in the room GASPED! It was beautiful. Shirts perfect. socks perfect.. etc etc.
And Please know I am not putting myself down..... I know God gave me other strengths....( Organization is just not one).
So every year I begin the dread in my head around cleaning my closet. I want to do it.. I need to do it. I hate it. This thought sits there in my head for days, months, years.
So this past week WE DID IT! And it is organized...
And yes WE. I take the clothes out. Chris sorts and puts things back. And I love my redone closet (maybe not perfect but much better).
I feel the weight of the world off my shoulders and love it soooooooo!



And all you Super Organized People Feel Free to comment and say things like
" I would have organized by color, season , etc..."
PS: Edited to add.. one of my fave bloggers just wrote a similar post. I love her closet I must say
here
2 comments:
perfect! : )
(and here's a secret from a super organized person... under my bathroom sink is a NIGHTMARE right now!!! can you ask chris to come clean it for me??!!)
LOL LOL.... Luv G
Post a Comment