Hi, my dear blog friends. There is just so much to update you on. I do not know where to start. We got back from nine GLORIOUS days at Hilton Head Island. HHI is one of my happy places in life. Chris and I were married there so I have so many fond memories. I just love this place. It has sweet southern charm. Think bicycle riding to the bakery, Spanish Moss hanging from trees, mornings at the beach, afternoons at the pool. Tons of family fun. Fireworks. Gelato. The list goes on and on. God has been good to we Povs. We have good times, we have hard times. This was a good time, a very good time. This is the first of a few Beach Week Posts. My favorite event this year was the Pov All Family Picture. While the pictures are still being developed wanted to show you some "pre"shots at Grandma and Grandpa's Place.




No comments:
Post a Comment