Monday, July 26, 2010

26 hours

a href="http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49/gigipov/?action=view¤t=July24thDateDayandNight017-1.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket



If your ever wondering what to get a parent(s) of young children as a gift.. here is a clue...

A NIGHT OUT no kids with BABYSITTERS PROVIDED!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is right my dear blog friends... Uncle Jer, wonderful Uncle Jer for my bday provided for a weekend in a Durham Hotel, shopping at Streets of Southpoint, and dinner at Maggiano's.
The day was great. Chris and I walked the mall hand and hand, smiled, ate uninterrupted meals, took slow leisurely strolls from store to store. I got to stop and just stare at window displays, try lotions at L'Occitane, admire head bands and hair accessories at Nordstroms and I spent hours at Anthropologie. In fact one sales lady looked at me and said "Wow, your back again?".
The weekend was amazing and rejuvenating. I love mommyhood but I think everyone needs to fill their cup up with a little non parenting time. For me, sweet pea by my side, Anthro, and yummy food is a spectacular gift.
THANK YOU UNCLE JER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& Thank You Aunt Lor and Uncle Will for watching "Frick and Frack".
Kisses, G
More Beach Pictures still to share soon!

PhotobucketPhotobucketa href="http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49/gigipov/?action=view¤t=July24thDateDayandNight009.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucketa href="http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49/gigipov/?action=view¤t=July24thDateDayandNight010.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: