Sunday, August 1, 2010

Lovely, Lovely Berewick/Steele Creek

Warning! I am about to rave again about my neighborhood. I love it so. When you have a baby you get meals sent over. When your struggling in some way the people join forces and have your back. I love this place very, very much. And I love the people more! They are our family now too!


My week was good and crazy. Work is great and WILD. While I work to stay present in life's moments... I was really excited for a G FAMILY PARTY. Their parties just make me happy. There are always pretty things to look at, people to give you a big hug and they and my little Berewick Town just fill my heart with so much joy! Savannah's Second BDAY was so special and the neighborhood is gearing up for a big walk in her honor. More to come on that too soon.

For now, I will just enjoy these lovely photos ......

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketa href="http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu49/gigipov/?action=view¤t=July30th2010018.jpg" target="_blank">PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments: