Saturday, July 23, 2011

Family First: Lake Wylie with "R" Family

Allow me to share a secret with you and everyone else on the internet( ha ha ha).... We Povs have lived five minutes from Lake Wylie and have never visited! I suppose life happens and you are so busy doing stuff;we just never visited( until this month). This lake is glorious! You can feel God's great presence! Honestly, as much as I adore traveling and seeing new places and new cultures, (and have a long list of places to see), I still am in awe of Charlotte. It has a combination of some city life(small but some) and then a world of nature. We are not far from mountains and the beach. And we have this majestic lake five minutes from our home! Thank you dear R... family for inviting us! We are still talking about how much fun we Povs had! I found myself staring and staring in awe of this beautiful place. The word that comes to mind for me is MAJESTIC and the R's are a fun,easy going family... who made the experience just peaceful and so fun!


















































































































No comments: