Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Breaking Bread

CJ has shown a lot of interest as of late in cooking and baking. One of his fave shows is Master Chef; so armed with that information I searched for something fun for he and I to do together. Just the two of us. A friend sent me a facebook link for lovely Giada's local art studio. I had that Ah-Ha Moment where I just thought.. "this would be so much fun for us both!" You all know anything kind of arty I love! and I am also becoming a foodie. I am a novice foodie who does not cook all that well but loves good food! Anyway, I digressed..... if your local you must take either an art class or cooking class with Miss Giada. If your on facebook you can see more information on her studio here






I kind of love anything Italian right now. A little tidbit on me... when life is challenging I run to anything comforting: food, nesting, flowers, poetry, books, travel magazines.... and of course





my therapy ( if only to window shop). When we visted with Giada, and we walked into her little Italian slice of heavenly home here in the south.. I seriously exhaled! And felt at home. She greeted us with a warm hug too! Life is challenging right now. But I bet it is for many of us. And we make it through.. with a little faith, family,food and for some









But I disgress yet again. Look at this bread!





























No comments: