Nine years ago today Chris and I were married at St. Andrews by the Sea Hilton Head SC. If you ask people what they remember, they don't say the food, the music or even our love for each other.. they say.. IT WAS HOT! It really was. I think it was about 95. We were so happy. I felt like I was floating on air all day. It was and still remains along with the birth of the boys... as one of the best days of my life. We have had so many great moments together,our wedding, birthdays, our engagement in Central Park NYC, Hawaii, trips to Fire Island where we met. I love my sweet husband more today than 9 years ago. I know its cliche but it's true. Today we face the sun, the rain, the current tornadoes and hurricanes hand in hand facing it all....TOGETHER.
"The Magic Of Love
Love is like magic And it always will be.For love still remainsLife's sweet mystery!!Love works in waysThat are wondrous and strangeAnd there's nothing in lifeThat love cannot change!!Love can transformThe most commonplaceInto beauty and splendorAnd sweetness and grace.Love is unselfish,Understanding and kind,For it sees with its heartAnd not with its mind!!Love is the answerThat everyone seeks...Love is the language,That every heart speaks.Love can't be bought,It is priceless and free,Love, like pure magic,Is life's sweet mystery!!- Helen Steiner Rice -
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Gigi! Here is too many more years together and as always, much more happiness :-)
Happy Anniversary! Our guests still say the same thing - it was outside and HOT. I think we broke 100.
Post a Comment