Hello dear blog reading friends,
Happy Monday to you. Here is to a new week of life! Take a deep breath and just EXHALE... AHHH I feel better already.
We had a nice weekend. Chris was away for one of his Guy Weekend Golf Trips. He visited Kentucky and had a great time! We missed him a lot. CJ knows how to play the sympathy card. Whenever daddy is away and I scold him he starts to wail.... "I miss my daddy"........oh that boy of mine! Miss Chrissy( Preschool Coordinator) made me smile the other day. She said...." CJ may look like Chris but his mannerisms are all you Gieselle". That just cracks me up. And it is sooo true. CJ can be very dramatic and sensitive... and I think that is all from me.
I wanted to do a Shout Out to all the Steele Creek Christian/Catholic Moms doing the Mother and Children Mach 1 Program with me. I am learning soooo much about my faith, about myself and about all of you. I am really enjoying it! I need to take some pictures of our group so I can share on here. You know it's true what people say about reading the bible.... it really does apply to life today. There is infidelity, jealousy, marriage, births of children.... sins! I have been amazed at how relevant the readings have been.
For fun I am watching all the prior sessions of Big Love. Oh I am soooo addicted. While I love my husband to pieces... I kind of have a little crush on Billy Paxton.... Bill Hendrickson( I think that is his name). I have a crush on how family focused he is... how he prays to God.. how he is so committed to being a great father and role model..... I use to love boys with tattoos and earrings( did you know my husband has an earring?) and today I like boys with tattoos/earings, jocks( like my sweet pea), and great fathers... (like my sweet pea and Bill from Big Love)!
We had our neighbors and good friends Nathan and Taylor over on Sunday for a playdate. It was a rainy day and we were going bonkers and needed some company...... the kids had fun- but the truth is I needed some girl time and chat time.....Leah is a great friend.... I enjoy chatting with her...I love easy friendships where the conversations just flow... mothering, food, balancing life and family..... we discussed it all. Whoever thinks playdates are for the kids is sadly mistaken!
CIAO for now... sending love to you.... MAKE THE WEEK GREAT.
Nathan.... about to color. I made a horrible mistake and bought mess free markers but not the mess free paper! Result.. markers would not work on this paper. Luckily kids were clueless!
1 comment:
Great post, Gigi!!
Post a Comment