Sunday, August 2, 2009

A week of La Vida..... Pov Style

We are blessed with a very full life. Great family and great friends... we really have a very full community of people we love dearly. As I reflect on our past week.. I am struck by how full of living it is..... some challenging moments in everyday but generally we have more laughter... and smiles.... and giggles than challenges... we are blessed. Thank you Lord... Here's to a great new week. Enjoy it peeps.. they can go fast. The winners are those who stop to really be present in the majesty of life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who stand up and say.. "This is my life and I am going to make it great and grand.... filled with lots of wondeful little moments that make it FABULOUS! "



Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Varna said...

Looks like a fun filled week. Can't wait to see CJ at soccer on Saturday!