Monday, November 17, 2008

1st Annual Holiday Momprenaur Shopping Boutique

Thank You to all the wonderful ladies who attended our 1St Annual Holiday Momprenaur Berewick/Steele Creek Shopping Boutique at Misty's Home. And thank you so very much to Misty for hosting us all! Misty is such a talented hostess. She is a domestic GODDESS but even more she is great at welcoming people and making people feel very comfortable and special. We had a great group of MOMPRENAURS share their beautiful things:

Arbonne Intl(fabulous skin care)
Pampered Chef www.pamperedchef.biz/mistygrant
Baby Bundles www.babybundlesbyk.blogspot.com
Beautiful Handmade Headbands
Premier Jewelry
Party Light(some of my fave candles)
And of course... my pride and joy Initials Inc
www.initials-inc.com/prettypinkinitials

Take a peek at my pictures from the event. I have come to realize that shopping for pretty things + spending time with girlfriends + visiting a beautiful home + yummy treats = great joy for MOI

So avoid the crowded malls with the same ole stuff... take a peek below. Should you want to purchase something feel free to contact me and I will place you in contact with the appropriate Momprenaur....

- Making Life Personal One Person at a Time, GIGI
www.initials-inc.com/prettypinkinitials


Misty Set the Tone for the Evening with sign outside her door........enter">
My Initials Inc - Pretty Personalized Things
More Pretty Stuff from Initials.....


Arbonne with Stephanie - Fabulous Skin Care Items, Mom always tells me... " YOU MUST MOISTURIZE"


Amy J's Handmade Beauties....... "I'll take 100"



Premier Jewelry - Catherine had a fantastic sale and I won a ring(for free) I have been eyeing for years!

The Food was INCREDIBLE!


Misty's Pampered Chef Corner

Can you say "YUM"?!!!!!!!!!!!


And again "YUM"



One Word says it all ladies: CHOCOLATE
Melissa's Baby Bundles Nook....in heaven I will wear a PINK TUTU EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


JUST SO SWEET......... more Baby Bundles

Baby Bundles' Onesies... Makes me want a baby..... Be very afraid Chris(my husband)...


More Onesies... Note: I'm So happy I could pee... fits life with boys at my house

My fellow Momprenaurs and dear girlfriends: Our Host Misty of Pampered Chef and Melissa of Baby Bundles



I LOVE ZEBRA STRIPES and ZEBRA STRIPES WITH PINK is EVEN BETTER

Amanda T's Pary Lite Products created such ambiance...I love a hot bath with candles.....

LOGO

Ladies doing what we do best.... bonding....
More Bonding.....


Our Beautiful Hostess Introducing one of our FREE GIVEAWAYS...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS may you have lots of personalized moments!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy J said...

What a fun night this was! A big thank-you to Misty for opening her home for us all.