Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend in Review - Baby Boys Playdate

As I have written in past posts... (see link on the side for my old blog address). Mason is one of four Berewick Boys that were all born within the first 10 days of August 2007. I met my dear Mom friend Jackie at that time and have since met Becky and Ashley. Between us we have 6 kids with the 7Th on his way. Anyway, we try to get the Toddler Boys together to play as often as we can.... It is great fun to see how they are growing, how they are similar in some aspects and different in others...,each has his own personality.Blake is the tallest(and I think he was the last born - go figure!), Davis has a head of beautiful blond hair, Jake is a ball of energy, and My Mason is called Mellow Mason(although I do not think he is as Mellow as CJ was). But I will admit that my boys tend to be on the mellow side.... I wonder if it was the prenatal yoga?????? LOL.. Anyway Becky hosted this month. We ate yummy breakfast food and had a great time catching up while the boys played. Alyssa and CJ had a chance to play as well(the older siblings). Becky is due with her second Baby Boy so it is exciting to see our little group continue to grow..... I have to tell you My Mom Friendships throughout Berewick & " The Creek" are precious to me.. it keeps me sane to have great ladies to discuss things like diaper rash, nursing, tantrums, and lack of sleeping through the night with.......

PS: We realized that many of us moms were at Presby Main during the same time( when we had our boys in 2007). And Blake and Mason were delivered by the same doctor, Dr. Chris Danner at Mintview Womens Care in Charlotte.... too funny..... We both thought he was great. I still remember walking in to the hospital after having been sent home a few hours earlier and crying in Pain to him that I was not leaving until I could walk out with a baby!!!! He looked at me and said " OK, Gieselle..... and the next time I left the hospital was with Mason....

Mason as we head out on a Chilly Saturday to Blake's House...

Our Hosts... Blake and Momma Becky(she is such a cute pregnant girl)

Beautiful Family: Jackie, Alyssa & Jake


CJ probably angry because I am asking him to share his dinosaurs....


Snack time




Mason exploring Blake's House

Jake enjoying snack time


Jake and Mason..


Alyssa and CJ with sweet Blake(soon to be big bro) in the front

Out of order but CJ in our sit and stand stroller which has been a GOD SEND
Milestones:
CJ loves computer games like Go Diego Go and Wow Wow Wubzy. Tonight he told us at dinner that he was thankful for Daddy, Mommy and Mason and that at school they are talking about what they will be when they grow up. He says he is going to be a Dinosaur Scientist. Maybe he will be like Ross Geller from Friends and be a Paleontologist??????? Mommy just wants him to find himself, his passion and go for it .. whatever it is...
Mason is cracking us up... He will carry the diaper bag over to either Chris or I when its time for a diaper change( Chris thinks maybe we should try potty training lol). If you tell him to get his coat he will walk over to wherever it is pull it down and carry it over to you. It is soooo funny to watch. Mason seems to really dig arty stuff. He loves crayons and holding them. I have become a huge fan of MESS FREE MARKERS. They will be all over our Christmas List this year! MESS FREE STUFF ROCKS!!!!!!

1 comment:

We are so cute! said...

maybe i should start prenatal yoga. Think its too late to get my little one to be mellow????