I saw on some other blogs where people were noting what they were thankful for. What a great idea! I am thankful for so very much! So in honor of Thanksgiving Day I will post a weekly list (through the month of November) on what I am thankful for. Please feel free to add a comment on what You are thankful for... would love to see your thoughts as well.
1. I am thankful for my renewed journey to know God at a deeper level.
2. I am thankful for living in NC and for how beautiful this state is this time of year.
3. I am thankful for having a good relationship with my husband. He is my best friend and sweet love and after 8 years my stomach still does a little "flip" when I see him or a picture of him!!!!!!
(even after an argument LOL....LOL....LOL)
4. I am thankful for the ability to get up out of my bed and see a blue sky or a grey one or any one.....
5. I am thankful for living in the Technology Age where I can multitask and find old friends and document my life via the world wide web.
6. I am thankful that my children will live in a world where it is "normal" to them that a person of color is president.
7. I am thankful that my tribe of men and me is healthy and experiences joyful moments.....
8. I am thankful for my mom and dad who taught me to be kind and warm hearted.
9. I am thankful for my CJ and Mason. They are my heart and as the quote goes.... they have my heart and it truly is amazing to watch my heart travel around outside of my body in the form of these two little boys....
10. And I am thankful for my sweet little porch at my house. My favorite spot. My solitude place where I love to sit and just rock and look at all the beauty around me that God has provided! I dreamt of having a porch just like it where I would sit and rock my sweet babies! What are your thankful for? I would love to learn from you too.
3 comments:
Gigi! What a great post! Inspiring!
Appreciation is a hard thing to come by, especially during hard or difficult times. Your post is a reminder to all of us to appreciate all we do have and not dwell on all we don't.
despite it all, we are very blessed.
Post a Comment