Saturday, November 1, 2008

On my mind this Saturday


There is so much floating around in my head right now. It's Saturday afternoon and everyone is napping. I slept for a lovely 90 minutes and am excited to have just a few quiet minutes to blog.




On my mind: the fact that my parents and my in laws both are celebrating 40Th anniversaries this year! I think it's amazing! I have to ask each of these couples what advice they would offer. I know me and my amazing Chris will be married forever and beyond but I love to hear words of wisdom from those who have really enjoyed a long marriage. Also on my mind..... various craft projects. I am working on a jewelry organizer in Sewing Class and feeling bad because I have not had time to work more on it and I really want to. Hopefully tonight. Thinking about an upcoming Momprenaur Event I am a part of and excited to offer my pretty monogrammed products! Thinking and wanting to paint our Dining Room a soothing Sage Green kind of color and wanting to do it soon/ like yesterday! Happy to have chatted with one of my BFFs Coleen. Made me so happy. I love our conversations. She gets ME. Convos go something like this "Hi, how's life.....boys are doing this( both moms to two boys)..... hey did you see this show......or read this book? Hey can I share how I am feeling tell me what you think? Hey where did you get that ( fill in.... cute pretty top...... lovely pretty chandelier in your bedroom/beautiful and cool floral couch I saw in your pics or at last visit, hey did you see Oprah the other day..... what did you think about?????, hey baby boy is doing this ... any experience with this?") All in five minutes! There is nothing like a BFF who gets you! NOTHING like a soul sister who knows your stuff, the good, the bad and the very ugly too! Nothing like someone who you can put your guard down with and speak your truth and never feel judged.






Also on my mind.. project number dos.. Silhouettes! As I continue to read and just love the NIENIE DIALOGUES(see link on side of my blog to read). I have been so diggin' her silhouettes. And I have come to realize that I am TOTALLY MY MOTHERS DAUGHTER when it comes to crafts. Eva is fearless. She will try anything. It does not have to be perfect( that is what I love about her) and she will try it. No directions, no nothing.... just kind of looks at something and viola.... anyway.... I of course think I can do this Silhouettes thing. So Working on it now....


Inspiration is above. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: